Your – or your organization’s – donation will help a child and his or her single parent get a fresh start on life. We welcome donations of money and goods. All Mom’s Houses
® as well as National Headquarters are incorporated as tax-exempt organizations, so your contributions are tax deductible. Please complete the following form, designate which organization you would like to see receive your donation and add any necessary explanation in the comments field.

On behalf of our kids and single parents, thank you!

First Name:
Last Name:
E-Mail Address:
Phone: () -
Address Line 2:
I would like to donate to:
I would like to donate through:
Please specify the amount: $
Type of donation:
Provide further information here:

A copy of the official registration and financial information for Mom’s House®, Inc. may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free within Pennsylvania 1-800-732-0999. Registration does imply endorsement.

Mom’s House® provides safe, secure, and free childcare to low-income single parents wishing to continue their education.
For information, call: (814) 535-4848 or e-mail

Copyright © 2005 Mom's House®, Inc.
Site Designed by Hurst Media Works, KH2 Design and Recharge Web Design